- Camp House
- Prefabricated House
- Container House
- Steel Structure Building
Types of mobile toilets
In such a rapidly developing society, mobile toilets just solve many problems, can use various resources, solve the recycling of pollutants and resources, and use eco-friendly mobile toilets, which are very conducive to energy saving, emission reduction and sustainable development .
The three classification methods of mobile toilets are sorted below. You can take a closer look:
(1) Classification by structure
1. Single-structure mobile toilet The mobile toilet structure is an independent single body with only one squat inside. It is generally made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, polyethylene and other materials. It can also be spliced u200bu200bwith concrete plates, or covered with light plates with steel structure brackets. Its characteristics are light in structure, very convenient for handling or hoisting, and some can even be assembled on site, occupying a small area, which is convenient for flexible layout. Multiple single-structure mobile toilets can also be spliced u200bu200btogether to form a mobile toilet array according to actual needs to meet the needs of many users.
2. Composite structure mobile toilet There are usually more than 2 toilet seats in a single toilet, up to 10 or more, generally made of steel structure brackets covered with light plates, and also modified by container boxes and bus bodies. Its characteristic is that a single toilet contains more squatting places, and can be used by more people at the same time, and the utilization efficiency is high.
(2) Classification by movement method
1. Lifting, carrying type mobile toilets, this kind of mobile toilets generally does not have a walking device, and is completely hoisted by a hoisting device or is directly transported manually, or the components are transported to the site for assembly. Portable mobile toilets are generally made of light materials such as glass fiber reinforced plastic and polyethylene, and most of them are single-structure products. Because of their light structure, easy handling, and splicing, they are widely used in construction sites, temporary large-scale gatherings, sports competitions, etc. Among them, mobile toilets used in construction sites are generally regarded as low-value consumables abroad. After a project is completed, they are usually scrapped and recycled.
Lifting type mobile toilets are generally made of steel structure covered with light plates, or converted from containers, etc. It can be a single structure, most of which are multiple toilets Due to its large mass, it needs to be assisted by a lifting device. Some new types of hoisting mobile toilets are loaded by pull arm carts, which are more convenient for hoisting and moving. The characteristics of hoisting mobile public toilets are strong flexibility, mechanized operation for handling, and high efficiency. Some hoisting mobile toilets are also set in relatively fixed places, especially places where fixed public toilets cannot be built due to terrain conditions. In the case of municipal relocation, etc., it can also be hoisted as a whole and re-applied to other locations, reducing losses caused by demolition.
2. Power and trailer-type mobile toilets Power and trailer-type mobile toilets refer to vehicle-type toilets with walking devices, which are generally refitted from the chassis of large passenger cars and large flatbed trucks. Among them, the power-type mobile toilets have their own power. It can be easily driven to any place where the vehicle can reach, and the maneuverability is very strong. The trailer-type mobile toilet needs to be pulled by a power vehicle and moved to the place where it needs to be installed. However, because it does not have a power device, the space utilization rate is relatively high, and it can also be decorated into a relatively high-end mobile toilet. The common feature of powered and trailer-mounted mobile toilets is that they are highly mobile, and there are many toilet seats in a single toilet, which are suitable for places with large flow of people and high requirements for toilet building decoration.
(3) Classification by sewage treatment methods
1. Water flushing and waterless flushing suction mobile toilets Water flushing mobile toilets have a water flushing device. Generally, the water tank is placed on the top of the toilet, and a sewage tank is set at the bottom of the toilet, while the waterless mobile toilet does not have a flushing device. The waste water of the user is directly received by the sewage tank set at the bottom of the toilet. Due to the small capacity of the sewage tank of these two types of mobile toilets, when the specified number of people is used, it needs to be pumped in time, otherwise it is prone to overflow events and the pumping frequency is high.
2. Circulating water-flushing mobile toilet This kind of mobile toilet is equipped with intermittent aerobic and anaerobic treatment of fecal sewage, adding biological bacteria, using biofilm technology to accelerate the fermentation and decomposition of fecal sewage, and then through the filter device, the The treated fecal sewage is recycled for flushing toilets and sanitary ware. It is characterized by the use of advanced fecal sewage treatment technology, which saves valuable water resources and reduces the number of fecal sewage pumping times. The concept of environmental protection is fully demonstrated.
3. Dry packing type mobile toilet This kind of mobile toilet does not have a flushing device, and the excrement is carried by a degradable plastic bag placed at the lower part of the sanitary ware. Each time one person uses it, another new plastic bag is automatically replaced, and the plastic bag is used up after use. Collected and transported to a treatment plant for disposal. The characteristics of this mobile toilet are that it does not need to be flushed at all, saves water resources, and is more convenient to collect sewage.